Saturday, February 28, 2009

44 Odd Things

44 ODD Things about ME!


1. Do you like blue cheese? Umm...NO

2. Have you ever been drunk? of course

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Tropical Punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't really think of them often

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? That's a big NO

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My locket pendant. It holds a picture of my nephew who died when he was 6 weeks old.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes just ask my.....wait what was the question?

13. What's your favorite shoes? flip-flops

14. Middle name? Cornelia

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I should be working. I want to go home. I need a drink!!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Iced tea, Diet Coke

17. Current worry? Killer bees!!

18. Current hate right now? I don't hate

20. How did you bring in the New Year? With friends

21. Where would you like to go? London

22. Name three people who will complete this? IDK

23. Do you own slippers? no

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No

26. Can you whistle? Yep

27. Favorite color? Blue

28. Would you be a pirate? That depends, would I get to hang out with Capt. Jack Sparrow?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Aubrey

31. Favorite boy's name? Jack

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Zella

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember???

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I broke my thumb when i was 7. Kids don't run in school!!

36. Do you love where you live? Nope, but i do love the people

38. Who is your loudest friend? She knows who she is

39. How many dogs do you have? 0

40. Does someone have a crush on you? absolutly!!

41. What is your favorite book? Right now it's City of Ashes

42. What is your favorite candy? Snikers

43. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys

44. Favorite Food: Mexican!!

0 comments: